Monday, November 10, 2008

Who am I?

thought I would start blogging some rants, poems, and random thoughts for your enjoyment. here is my first of most likely many poems:

I am a worthless wreck with nothing to offer except everything you could ever imagine. A simple man, more complex than you will ever know. I am capable of such a love to fill any heart, and such a rage to blacken the same. I am the knight in shining armor that will reluctantly feed you to the dragon but slay him in the end. I am a walking contradiction. Torn between chaotic serenity, and peaceful insanity. A complete stranger with a strange sense of familiarity, enough to find my way into your heart and call it my home long enough to ruin any chance of future inhabitants. So open the door I think I might stay a while. Who am I you ask..........That's a good question.

1 comment:

Kristian said...

I think the name instead of "words of a madman" should be "Madness of a wordman"